Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yesterday´s day out in the boat!

I´m am proud to say that I was the photographer .... some nice shots here eh! I invite you to enjoy this day with us!


This fishing rod isn´t going to get her much...but hey it was fun to make with the rushes that surrounded us!


What a view!



The kids having fun!



This view is what flooded our eyes (and not our boat!!!!).... what colours ....what joy! I love autumn colours!




Here are the 2 queens of the boat, leisurely enjoying their ride down the river.



This is the professional at the oars!





This is me at the oars! I tell you...my back hurt today!!!! Boy I am just soooooooooooooo out of shape!


This is what the boys do when we are out on the river without them.... now tell me...haven´t we all done this? I guess it´s just like the Bible says... there is nothing new under the sun...hahahaha! I love this pic!


4 comments:

A Captured Reflection said...

It looked like an awesome day out. All that rowing will keep the bingo wings away! (never mind an apple a day keeps the Dr away rhyme).

I loved these pics.

Bonnie said...

What fun !! I love the last one of the boys !! Hilarious ! The scenery is soo beautiful. Where was that ?

Sharon Brumfield said...

Boys will be boys!
Looks like ya'll had a great time. Love the fall pictures. Our leaves have not really started to change yet.
Although they are falling in the pool!

Terri said...

I love those pictures. Is this anywhere near to where you live? The pictures with the trees reflecting in the water is awesome. It's great to have a day away!