Thursday, October 04, 2007

All my awards!!!

This is like way overdue..... but as the saying goes....better late than never....


1. This award was given to me On Sept 14th (by my wonderful, patient cousin!!) hence the better late than never phrase!


The author of this award said the following:
.."the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement."


There are soooooooooooooo many of you that make me smile and I am going to award this to the following who mostly likely have recieved it already but so that you know I do appreciate you all alot:

Bonnie

Bunnygirl

Demara

Karolee

Sharon

Dianne

Sweetmummy

The Beaufort Lookout

Terri

Heather´s Brain



2. The next award I received from lovely Sharon on October 2nd!!!

This award was designed by Mike At Ordinary Folk and was originally offered by Christy of Totally Fabulous. She says the award is for “bloggers who are fun, cool, and of course Totally Fabulous!”. I wish to pass it along to all of you one my blog roll...:


3. The third and final award which I received yesterday, I owe again to my Cousin Karen (who seems to shower me with these things.... I think she doesn´t realize that SHE is the best!!!!!)




I couldn't trace the origins of this Award, but it is clearly passed on to those bloggers who "Lift us Up"

All of you in the blogworld lift me up in one way or another but I would like to may special mention to

Karen´s Ramblings

Carin

Bunny girl

Karolee

5 comments:

A Captured Reflection said...

There's been a lot of love going around in blogland hasn't there? You totally deserve these :-)

I have a wee something for you which I'm putting in the mail shortly - just something small, but thought you might enjoy it (hopefully it will travel intact)

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

AWWWWW Ally, Thanks so much!!! I'm so glad I've found your blog, too, 'cuz you make me smile ALOT!!

Looks like you've been catching up on posting while I was sleeping. These last few have been very fun (What's Hot, What I was doing 10 years ago, etc.).

Have a great day!!!

Ally said...

Thanks Cos...you are great... Sweet mummy thanks too....

Sharon Brumfield said...

I just want to say congrats on your awards. They are a nice pat on the back aren't they?

Demara said...

Tis is true, it is better to be late than never. Thank-you Ally!!!