Sunday, October 14, 2007

A story to Inspire

I was just sent this by email from a really good friend and was soooooooooo touched by it I just HAD to make it available to you!!!


This is a story about a guy, a guy like most of us, common, questioning his existences, measuring himself to others, never believing in his abilities or his worth. Then one day, his passion outgrew his fears as he stepped onto a stage, a stage that took him to a place beyond his self imposed prison. Watch the faces of the judges as this guy walks out on the stage. You can almost see what they're thinking as they pre-judge this guy based on his looks and the fact that he's a cell phone salesman. Maybe this guy stopped believing in what people told him for so many years and ultimately started listening to his passion.

Click on the Link Below:http://www.maniacworld.com/Phone-Salesman-Amazes-Crowd.html

3 comments:

Terri said...

Wow, that guys got talent!!! I love watching the faces of Piers and Simon - who are usually so negative. And the crowd - what support he gets. I hope he goes all the way and gets a career out of that. He's fantastic!

Terri said...

Ally,
I've got to steal this from you and put it on my blog too. I just love it and want everyone to see it.

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

Amazing!! I finally got around to viewing the video (I'm convalescing here at home while everyone else is at church) and I'm glad I did. GOOD STUFF! Thanks for sharing!