Monday, October 08, 2007

Another one of those tests!

You Are 45% Left Brained, 55% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.
The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.
http://www.blogthings.com/areyourightorleftbrainedquiz/">Are You Right or Left Brained?





8 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

On so many of these tests you and I have come out the same! The flower, the colour - now even our brains are the same!
It's funny, because I don't think people would automatically think we were so alike - you are much more extrovert and love being with people, you are much more verbal and I could list a host of other differences!
Mind you, I often think when I'm at your house that I would have decorated things in exactly the same way, so our taste must be very similar.
Must be why we get on so well!

Knit-Wit said...

I had trouble finding the quiz when I cut and paste the link. :-( But I'm pretty sure I'm left brained - I'm totally worthless with my left hand.

Terri said...

I had trouble getting to it to but I'm with Karolee - I've got to be mostly left brained.

A Captured Reflection said...

Been missing you too :-)

Sharon Brumfield said...

I did this awhile back but I must be having some problems with one side of my brain because I can't remember what score I got.:)

Dianne said...

I was 80% left brained, 20% right brained! Since I've committed to post every day this month, I'm saving that for another day...I don't know WHAT I was thinking when I said I'd do that...it's hard to com eup with stuff! :-)

Brandi said...

I saw this test on your site, so thought I would give it a go. Says I am 50/50--must mean I am perfectly balanced!!!! (ha, ha)=)

Ally said...

Hey autumnfawn.... I guess that is good... to be able to have complete balance in the two sides of thebrain must be some kind of achievement...maybe we should do experiments on you or something!!!!!