Thursday, October 04, 2007

10 things that make me smile from Dianne


I thought that this would be a good one to do today!!! Now let´s see... Here are 10 things that make me smile:





1. Watching toddlers



2. Beautiful scenery



3. Watching my kids doing activities.



4. Getting normal post in my post box! If it's a package... I'm estatic!!!!!



5. Watching I love Lucy on the tele.



6. Shopping for clothes and accessories!



7. Meeting good friends/family at the airport arrivals lounge... (the departures Arden´t quite so happy!!!!)



8. Watching my cats licking each other and cuddling together!



9. Seeing someone's face when they open a present that you KNOW they are going to like!



10. Watching funny home videos when funny things happen to people... actually that usually brings more than a smile...it´s
usually roaring laughter!!!!!

6 comments:

Terri said...

I LOVE the little smiling monkeys. They made me smile!

Cjdusse said...

What a surprise.... I was actually sitting in the office today and thinking about the thins that make me laugh! The little monkey's are so sweet!

Knit-Wit said...

Fun post! We have been enjoying old shows of I Love Lucy this week on TV Land. What a hoot!

I hope your spirits have risen a bit since your last post.

A Captured Reflection said...

Cute Monkeys, I love them! I can say a big yes to many on your list there. Oh and I love a good belly laugh, the real loud kind.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Love the picture and number 5.Watching Lucy always makes me smile.

Bonnie said...

Funny Home Videos is standard Saturday night viewing for our family ! Rory could take or leave them but the kids and I crack up throughout most of the show !! Sometimes I get a stomach ache from watching it because I laugh so hard !