Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Daily Dose


I was given this award by my cousin Karen @ Karen´s Ramblings and Maria @ Freetofly and if I remember correctly maybe Sharon too.


The award was originated by Xandra from Heart of Service, and here are her words for this award:

"...it's for blogs that I must read every day without fail . . . They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog."


I want to offer this to everyone on my blog roll... I find you all to fulfill the requirements for this award. Thanks for being great friends and for praying for me during this difficult time.

I am blessed!

13 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Thank you very much!

Masked Rabbit said...

Hey Ally,

I just found all your recent posts. There is so much truth in both the one regarding the song and simplicity.
Good to see the pics of your brother and sister. Goodness that brings back some memories of Delancey!!

Thinking of you and praying for you.
Hugs
BG

Soul Reflections said...

Congrats.!

Terri said...

How great that you received this award. I always love to read what you have to say. Have a great time with more visitors coming. Enjoy!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

You are SO deserving!

It's good to have you back!

Melissa

Mari said...

Congrats on the award - you deserve it!

Knit-Wit said...

I enjoy stopping by to read your blog - this is a well deserved award for you!

She Rose Up said...

Ally, It's true, you do deserve it!

Hope you are enjoying all your company!

Take care!

Demara said...

Yes it is good to see you're back!

Unknown said...

Hi Ally! Thank you for stopping by my blog... my kids are 15, 11, 8, 5 in a few days, and then the baby due in May :)

A Captured Reflection said...

You have an award from me :-)

Hope that things are going well, with your visitors and for you all. Much love.

A Captured Reflection said...

Me again.

I thought you might be interested that January is National Tea Month
Here is the link
http://maryswritingnook.blogspot.com/2008/01/national-tea-month-and-presenting-of.html

Linseed said...

i love your kitty in the title!

Lynne