Thursday, September 27, 2007

This is how to do it!!!

For all of you out there that want to know how to do a signature here are the wonderful instructions that Karolee gave me to get mine...

Here is how to do the signature thing.

Go to this site for your signature:
http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_menu.php

Click on Create Signature then click on Using The Signature Creation Wizard and just follow the directions. Then copy the Hmtl code.

Then go to your dashboard. Click settings and formatting. Scroll down to where it says Post Template and paste your Hmtl code for your signature in that. Save it and you are ready to go!

Thanks again Karolee! If you make your own don´t forget to drop by Karolee´s blog and thank her because she is the one that took the time to explain it to me!!!! She is also a wonderful person to get to know so a visit to her blog will be fun too!

9 comments:

Knit-Wit said...

Well, aren't you just the sweetest thing!

I can't take all of the credit. I was told by Kari how to do it and she was told by someone else - so it is the wonderful bloggy community helping each other out!

But thanks anyway for the nice comments. :)

Unknown said...

SO AWESOME! I was going to ask but didn't want to bombard her with the "How did you do that?" and then you made it available to me anyway! AWESOME!

I would add though that you do need to do one more step to get to the HTML code. Took me a bit but I got it!
Thanks

Unknown said...

Oh, and the BEFORE picture is the one at the right of the screen...perhaps I will add to the BEFORE post.

Terri said...

I got it. I didn't know I had to go back to generate the code. Oh well, it works now. Thanks!!

Bonnie said...

Thanks for posting this !! I did it !!!!

A Captured Reflection said...

I have tagged you for a Meme.

Dianne said...

FABULOUS! I've been wanting to change stuff on my blog, so this is a great start...YEA! Thanks!

Demara said...

I wondered about how the signature was made. Thanks for the tip!

Cjdusse said...

I have followed all the steps but I don't know how to get the signature at the bottom of my writing.... You may laugh... I know it sounds silly but I don't know how to do it. I have copied the Hmtl code for my signature in and then??