Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Busy!

Yes! It´s been very busy around here....hence the silence!!!! I have hosted two families of 5, attended a Conference, No 3 started school Monday and I did all the paperwork for the boys inscriptions for school, all this plus those everyday activities!!!! This Saturday we will be singing at a wedding and the following Monday the boys are back to school.

Do I deserve some kind of medal or what?????



I try to take one day at a time,

but sometimes several days attack me at once.

~Jennifer Yane



That is kind of how I felt this last week... So now it´s time to just regroup and get back into the rhythm of things.... I'm feeling rather exhausted and find my body trying to catch up with the rest of me. I think it´s lost in the process somewhere, but I will catch up with myself soon!


I have been very encouraged with things that the Lord has been speaking to us so that makes the busyness worthwhile!

7 comments:

A Captured Reflection said...

You rock Ally. I've always been filled with admiration for the way you can prioritise (sp), not sweat the small stuff and enjoy people and activities. This silly nana of your cousin here when extra busy, still tries to function on full gusto with all the other stuff she does to the same level as well and has burned and crashed - got a yucky cold and yesterday had myself a "Memphis Meltdown" without the pleasure of eating one if you know what I mean! Love you and sending you the biggest fattest cyber hug. xxx

Demara said...

OH wow thank-you so much, for the love, Ally! And it sounds like you've been quite busy yourself! I hope your daughter had a good first day of school...

Dianne said...

My life has been like that too!

A Captured Reflection said...

I have given you another award...I know I've passed these on before, but this one suits you to a T, you so make me smile dearest cos.

Bonnie said...

Glad to see you back Ally !!

I've nominated you for the same award that Karen did ... not even "registering" as I read your name on her list ! Oh well ... you are double special ! And when I was thinking of who makes me smile, you were right up there !! I love visiting your blog ! Makes the world feel so much smaller ... like we don't really live so far apart !

Bonnie

Knit-Wit said...

Busyness must be going around! I'm looking forward to slowing down a bit also.

Knit-Wit said...

Hey Ally,
I'm giving you honorable mention for an award because I know Karen has already passed it on to you.