Monday, March 03, 2008

Karen´s Mum

I just wanted to let all of you who have been praying for Karen´s mum, that she sadly passed away today at 3:00pm (15:00) in a hospital in Madrid.

The last few weeks have been very tiring for Karen with her mum being in and out of hospital and all that that entails both physically and emotionally. Karen and her sisters/family will continue to need your prayers as they walk through the mourning process.

Sadly, Karen lost her Father barely two years ago, so these have been very intensive months/years culminating in her mother´s passing. I´m sure she would greatly appreciate your prayers and comments of comfort and support.

Thanks so much to all of you.

10 comments:

Mari said...

I'm sorry to hear this. Losing a loved one is so hard, even when it's anticipated. I'll pray for her and her family.
I love the new picture. It is just right with the verse and gives such a feeling of peace.

A Captured Reflection said...

Oh I am sorry to hear this. I will be praying for Karen and her sisters.
Thanks for updating us, I was wondering how things were.

Bonnie said...

Oh no. This is very sad. I will pray for Karen.

luvmy4sons said...

I am sorry for her loss. Praying.

Terri said...

We'll be praying for her. It's so hard.
I love your verse and the picture is beautiful!

Demara said...

aw man. my heart dropped. momlessness is hard. i will pray.

She Rose Up said...

So Sorry! Praying for all. Take care, Ally! You have been a great friend to her through this. Praying for you too!

xoxox,
Maria

She Rose Up said...

So Sorry! Praying for all. Take care, Ally! You have been a great friend to her through this. Praying for you too!

xoxox,
Maria

Karen's Korner said...

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and concern.

Unknown said...

Praying for all of them, its very hard.
I have an award for you, so stop by sometime.. Blessings