Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Two big birthdays!


Here are my two boys.....14yrs and 16yrs.....Man it´s hard to believe that the time has passed so quickly!

While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

I can truly say that this quote is my reality. God has blessed me with wonderful children who have taught me more than just patience. Through thick and thin I have learned that God never gives up and that tomorrow is always new with no mistakes in it!

It hasn´t always been easy, in fact I would say being a mother is one of the most difficult challenges I have faced yet and still face... but I can say, that it has opened up my heart more to God, to others and to myself and that love surely does cover a multitude of sins!



5 comments:

A Captured Reflection said...

Gorgeous pics! Oh yes and amen to Motherhood being one of the hardest things, yet how it changes you and shows you more of God and his character and goodness. Yes and Amen.

Oh do check out this blog, it may interest you:
http://hanrattyfamily.blogspot.com/index.html

Masked Rabbit said...

Happy birthday to the boys! It's amazing how quickly time passes and children are one of biggest things to show this.

Anonymous said...

Awww, my dear Benji and the special Johnny! When I was there they were like, 9yrs and 11yrs! As you said: can you believe has passed all this time? I wanna spend some good moments with them as teens now :D Come to Brazil with your whole family!! ha ha
Please, send a lot of beijinhos to them for their birthdays! And may God continue to guide your family!
Check my page too and you haven´t received my e mail or doesn´t have time to answer it, just leave me a comment there x) Miss you, lindona!

Anonymous said...

"Check my page too and IF..."
It was missing there, sorry he he
beijo!

Soul Reflections said...

There's no mother like your own! Only you can do it! God bless.