Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I´ve finished!

It is done!
Yes, today I did my last chapter in my studies and sent in the final exam! I can hardly believe that almost a year has gone by and that I actually made it through the course!

It has been a real challenge and yet a great joy to see that, with God´s help and lots of encouragement, I have made it to the finish line!

But at present, I am harbouring a somewhat sweet and sour feeling about finishing, because the final chapter and exam were extremely taxing to say the least. I am now waiting for these results really before I can fully get into celebration mode! I´ll let you know!

2 comments:

Masked Rabbit said...

I hope it goes well and that you pass. What were you studying?

Ally said...

Thanks Bunny...check out the latest entry and you will know what I was studying!