Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Nice Matters Award

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."

I am blessed when I get a recognition like this, who wouldn´t be? Then I get panicky and think who should I pass this onto...quickly!

I don´t know many people in blog land so giving the award to the same people seems kinda of repetitive and the award then somehow looses it´s value. So I thought I would nominate a person I have just visited once and where I .. really felt welcome. Someone who is a nice person. The kind of person I would like to get to know better.

She is demara http://demarablog.com/.

Thanks Cos Karen for always thinking about me...I am honoured...

3 comments:

Demara said...

OH Thank-you So Much Ally!!! Wow~ I'm speechless...(but I guess I have to be hey? Since this is the internet and all..haha :)
Thank-you again!!!
(I'll put it on my blog right now! Thank-you so much!!! I wonder if a person can say thank-you too many times? yikes! Oh well, I don't care. Thank-you again...haha)

Ally said...

You are so welcome Demara.... its true too!

Demara said...

Hi Ally, Thank-you for the comments on my blog! To answer your nickname question, you can call me "D" if you like, that's the nickname I give people who don't think they can remember my full name.
Thank-you again for your interest in me...