Tuesday, February 05, 2008

..have a banana!!!!

You Are a Banana
You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside.People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes.
And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary.You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything!
You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around.You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.
http://www.blogthings.com/whattypeoffruitareyouquiz/%22%3EWhat Type of Fruit Are You?


5 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I was a srawberry. LOL!

A Captured Reflection said...

All of my friends are turning out to be bananas (which sounds like an insult, but isn't...) it's their 'fruity' result. Only Terri and I are apples so far.

She Rose Up said...

Yikes! I'm an apple! Didn't see that coming!

I guess it is true in a lot of ways! I have been thought of as a snob (which when people get to know me is truly absurd) it is usally bc I am shy at odd times.

I can TOTALLY see you as a banana! I am just now getting to know you, but it sounds right!

Your package is on its way! :)

Maria

Melissa in Mel's World said...

That is too cute!!! I love it, I will have to go over and see what kind of fruit I am....hum...any guesses?

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Ok, I'm a Strawberry...check it out,
You Are a Strawberry

You are friendly, outgoing, and well liked by many people.
You are popular, but there's nothing you ordinary or average about you.

You a very interesting person, and you have many facets to your personality.
Sometimes you feel very conflicted. Your different sides of your personality pull at you.

You are a very sensual and passionate person. You are fiery... you can't help it.
In general, you keep your passionate side under wraps. You are only wild in private.