Saturday, November 03, 2007

We are away!


I just wanted to let you know we are in Colorado, US. Yes, the whole family together. It's a quick come and go thing, but it's worth it for each of us.

We arrived after 24 hours of travelling and will be here until Saturday, so I don't know if I will be blogging for those days.

Before we left, I have been reorganizing our office with new bookshelves and general tidy up (fotos to come later) and No 3 has been to the hospital to discover she has tendinitis or Aquilles Heel and has to use crutches for the next 3 weeks at least!! So hence the silence!

We were travelling with wheelchair assistance which helped speed up the check in and passport control processes a great deal. A real blessing in disguise. So much so, that the boys commented on breaking a leg EVERY time we travel so we can have the privileges or wheelchair assistance!!

Love and miss you guys in blogland!


11 comments:

Terri said...

Welcome to the US. Who are you visiting?

A Captured Reflection said...

Your life is never dull, not for a second! How do you fit everything in? Anyway, have a marvellous time. Get well soon Jess!

Karen's Korner said...

We experienced the blessings of travelling with a wheelchair when Mum came to Spain - particularly on the way back when passport control was crazy as there had been flights cancelled the previous day and there were literally hundreds of people queueing, but we just sailed through!

Have fun in the US! If you get a chance, could you buy some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? :)

Knit-Wit said...

Colorado? Cool! You are pretty close to my neck of the woods. My hubby just got home from Europe on Friday. This world is just getting smaller and smaller all the time.

Bonnie said...

Ahhh .... wish I was there !! Hug Aunt Lissa for me !! Aren't the boys gigantic ?! I loved spending time with them when we just went back recently !

Soul Reflections said...

God bless you on your trip. Never been past the east. Stay out of the snow!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am sure you are enjoying some snow.
Hope ya'll have a good time here in our beautiful states.

Brandi said...

I have relatives in Colorado, and I spent my honeymoon in Georgetown, CO. I am in AZ right now, so you are so close!!
Hope you have a wonderful time!!!

A Captured Reflection said...

I am glad to hear you're having a great time, can't wait for all the photos, the news and all! Hope that the flight is going well on the way back home. We've missed you :-)

A Captured Reflection said...

Oh I have tagged you by the way (what a welcome home eh?)

A Captured Reflection said...

I have an award for you - see post of Monday 12th Nov 'Ray of Sunshine'