Thursday, November 15, 2007

The 5 things Meme

1. Five things found in my room (I have changed this to 5 things I love in my house!!!!)

A winter's supply of wood!

I love teddies!
photos and Knicknacks

Autumn colours!
My Bed!!!!




2. Five things I have always wanted to do

  • White water rafting
  • fly a bi-plane
  • Travel (yes more!!!)
  • Sing jazz with my own band for a living!
  • Write for a living!


3. Five things found in my bag(purse)

  • ibuprofen tablets
  • Big red chewing gum
  • keys (even though I can never find them!!!)
  • lip balm
  • notebook and pens

4. Five things in my purse (wallet)
  • money (hopefully!)
  • Medical insurance cards
  • drivers liscense
  • bank cards
  • video club membership

5. Five things I'm currently into
  • The Westwing Series( just got it 2nd hand and I'm really getting into it!!!!)
  • Enjoying nature
  • Reading Amy Grant´s book Mosiac
  • Reading "Meet the Mertzes" the other I love lucy couple
  • Drinking Tea!
  • Spending time with friends!
5 people I am tagging:

8 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Loving seeing your home.
I will do my tag tonight or tomorrow.

A Captured Reflection said...

I really enjoyed the pictures of your home :-) White water rafting - now you are scaring me! Start your Jazz Band I can 'see' it already, sounds great. Phone call sounds good - once I am over this bronchitis (my chest is still tight and I'm coughing like there's no tomorrow) I would love to. I will be in touch :-)

Knit-Wit said...

I still need to finish this!

Fun seeing your answers!

Dianne said...

WOW...that's lots to think about! I'll need to work on this and post in reply this weekend. I'm pretty boring, so these are going to take some thought! :-)

Masked Rabbit said...

Loved this. The meme;s are very popular. So popular infact that I've nominated you for the 7 Random things meme!!

Cjdusse said...

I like your bed and all your teddies.

Demara said...

Ok.
Thank-you Ally!
And wow you have your OWN bed? Interesting. My husband and have our own couches. Haha.

And I just wanted to say that your love today gave me shivers. You know those shivers you get when you get your hair done, or when you're at the Spa? Well they are good shivers. I wonder if in Heaven whether the air will be filled with these shivers? Oh that would be so nice! I'd never want to leave. Haha. It'll be Heave so regardless, will NOT want to leave. All my dreams would come true there!

Love you!

Karen's Korner said...

I have finally done it!