Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My baby is NINE!


Here is my kid No 3, my baby.... who you see here celebrating her 9th Birthday in Chuck E. Cheese during our visit to the US.


Isn´t it amazing how the years fly by since the day God gave her to us on November 12th, 1998.
She was a wonderful completion to our family unit. Here she is just 5hrs old!
Her two big brothers were very happy too!


After almost giving up on the idea of having a girl, what with the strong male genetics in operation, this precious girl that God gave me brought alive that femine side in me which had become dormant admist the action man dolls, stars wars legos and superman outifits!!!


ONe thing I really enjoy about my daughter is that she is very secure in herself. She knows what she wants and likes and naturally what she doesn't. She has a great sense of humor.

The good thing about growing up with brothers is that she is not afraid to hold her own and knows how to rough around. She is actually 9 going on 16 really as she joins in with her teenage bros in music tastes already as well as in her way of dressing! Here she hardly stands out amongst her bros peers!

She is a wonderful person to have around. I enjoyed her pink days, but now I am enjoying her growing up as well. I love you no 3.

6 comments:

A Captured Reflection said...

Oh Ally, this is such a gorgeous and beautiful tribute to your daughter! Happy 9th birthday Jess! Now I can only say I wished I looked as good as you did a few hours after giving birth. Love you heaps. xxx

Sharon Brumfield said...

Yes, the pink days are gone with Julia too. She stands firm as her dad tries to turn her into a hunter-she is not. She is creative and very much her own person.
She reminds me that I am a female and that is o.k.
This was a sweet tribute.

Bonnie said...

What fun ! I loved seeing Aunt Lissa in this post ! :) Is that the Arvada Chuck E. Cheese that you went to ? If so, I celebrated my 34th birthday at the very same place just this past April !! I don't think you can ever be too old for Chuck E. Cheese !! ha ha.

Knit-Wit said...

Your daughter is beautiful.

Happy Birthday!

Terri said...

Happy Birthday Jess!
Shaelyn is having a birthday on Sunday and we're going to Chuckie Cheese on Saturday to celebrate too.
Kids just grow up too fast sometimes!

Karen's Korner said...

How cool that she had her birthday in the US! Loved seeing all the photos and remembering with you. She is a great kid.